Mould Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mould can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mould can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Milton & North Oakville has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mould problem.
Have a Mould Problem?
Call Us Today – (905) 864-9544
If you have a mould problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mould growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mould may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odour may indicate hidden mould behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Milton & North Oakville for mould remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mould.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mould growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mould.
Mould Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mould problem, SERVPRO of Milton & North Oakville has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Milton & North Oakville proudly serves Milton, Oakville, and surrounding areas.