Lightning strike fries electrical board
When a lightning storm hit a chicken barn in Caledon, Ontario, all seemed fine. Nothing was visibly wrong!
Little did they know, anything electronic was fried from the inside. A computer board from the chicken barn was just 1 of many items that needed to be replaced.
After tracking down the proper electronic board that would run the everyday duties for the chicken barn, we got a certified electrician to come in and install it properly to ensure the owners had no future issues.
Inside the house, many items like TVs, dishwasher, computer, internet router and more needed to be replaced, all due to one strike of lightning.
If this situation ever happens to you, remember- we at SERVPRO of Milton & North Oakville are here to help!